Rights and obligations of the user
The User is solely responsible for the veridicity and correctness of the information and data provided to Original Race SRL and requested by the latter, and is responsible for communicating any changes to the information and data provided initially in a timely manner.
Upon confirmation of a purchase order, the User accepts and declares:
- to have read, understood and accepted the General Terms of Website Navigation and Use
- to authorise Original Race SRL to process the personal data provided during registration on the Website and at the moment of purchase, as well as to provide Original Race SRL with the personal data required to process payment through the methods indicated;
- to endeavour to save an electronic copy of the contract and the current General Terms and Conditions of Website Navigation and Use;
- to send, upon request from Original Race SRL, a copy of his or her personal identification documents, including for purposes of identity verification regarding a credit card used for a transaction. If this information is not provided within 24 (twenty-four) hours, Original Race SRL may refuse payment and cancel the order. The receipt for a completed order will be displayed on the Website and may be printed through the appropriate link.
Before accepting delivery of the Product from the carrier, the User (in the presence of aforesaid carrier) should ensure that:
- the number and type of Products correspond to those listed on the delivery slip;
- the packaging used for the transportation is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the fastening materials;
- the quantity and type of the Products delivered correspond to those ones purchased.
Any irregularities or anomalies must be immediately brought to the attention of the carrier at the moment of delivery of the Products by noting it in the appropriate way on the delivery slip. If the absence of this, Original Race SRL will not replace items or issue refunds for any damaged goods.
In addition to the indication on the delivery slip, the User must, within and no later than 8 (eight) days from receipt of delivery, provide written notification addressed to Original Race SRL via email, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights and obligations of the user
The contents of www.originalrace.com such as, for example, images, dialogues, music, videos, documents, drawings, and any other material, in any published format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, fonts, design of the website, layout, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of www.originalrace.com are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of Original Race SRL and rights holders. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the contents is forbidden without our explicit written consent.
Original Race SRL has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit direct or indirect, permanent temporary reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of the site and its contents.
The use, display and possible temporary reproduction of the materials present on www.originalrace.com is authorized exclusively for purposes that are not economically relevant. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Original Race SRL and of the authors of the individual works contained in the website.
Links to other websites
Original Race SRL provides hyperlinks or links to other websites solely to facilitate their users in searching and browsing and to facilitate hypertext links on the Internet to other websites. The activation of the links does not imply any recommendation or notification of Original Race SRL, nor any guarantee about their contents, services or goods supplied by them and sold to Internet users.
Original Race SRL does not control or perform any monitoring of these websites and their contents, nor can it be responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to the privacy and processing of the user’s personal data during operations navigation.
The user is asked to pay maximum attention to the links, through links, to these websites, and to read carefully their conditions of use and privacy regulations.
It is possible to request a copy of the invoice by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the relevant information, within one day of ordering.
Our prices include IVA (Italian VAT) for all orders from member states of the European Union.
For orders placed outside of the European Union, the prices displayed do not include VAT. However, these orders are subject to any taxes and customs fees valid in the destination country. These costs and the formal procedures resulting from them are to be paid to the carrier at the moment of delivery, and are the responsibility of the client/consignee.
I hereby confirm that I have read the statement regarding the processing of my personal data in compliance with all applicable data protection legislation, including EU Regulation 679/2016 which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Dear User, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed and recorded in the databases of Original Race SRL the company responsible for the processing of the data.
Contact details of the Data Controller and the DPO
- Data Controller: Original Race SRL Via Guardia di Rocca, 13 47899 Serravalle (RSM)
- Contact details: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can be contacted at the above addresses at any time, or alternatively at the email address email@example.com
Whenever contacting Original Race SRL, it is essential to include your contact details with your request in order to identify you and allow a reply.
The aims of the data processing are as follows: (i) provide any information requested from us; (ii) for Product/Service purchases, execute, fulfil, and monitor the performance of contracts; (iii) fulfil our obligations; (iv) send communications for commercial purposes if consent was given when registering on the Website or at a later date.
As regards communications for commercial purposes, the following should be noted:
- Original Race SRL is entitled to send you communications relating to Products/Services offered on the Website (under the conditions set out in the General Conditions of Browsing and Use of the Website, which can be found at the link "General Conditions of Sale") or on other websites of Original Race SRL.’s commercial partners within the following product categories: fashion, home, gift ideas, travel, health and wellness, electronics and audiovisual materials, catering, telephone services, electricity and gas supply, sporting goods, tickets for shows, exhibitions and concerts.
- Said communications will be sent by any means, including among others: post, telephone, email or other means of electronic communication.
- All forms of commercial communication will include clear indications of the methods for unsubscribing, which will be free of charge. Original Race SRL will act to implement unsubscribe requests within 3 working days from receipt of each request. Following unsubscribing on request, Original Race SRL will only send communications necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the protection of your interests in general.
If for any reason Original Race SRL is involved in operations of transformation, merger, demerger, acquisition, joint venture, sale and/or rental of business or branches of business, or, more generally, in any act of disposal concerning the company or a branch of the same, you will be provided with the necessary updates regarding any policies issued by demerged or merged companies, and in all cases the name of the new data controller and the identifying details of any additional persons responsible for exercising the right of access to your personal data, in compliance with the provisions of Law. In the case of merger by acquisition, the acquiring company (or the company resulting from the merger) will issue a notification (or amendment, if already issued) if, as a result of the merger, processing operations requiring notification are conducted. In the case of demergers, the company or companies resulting from the operation will issue a notification if, as a result of the operation, processing operations requiring notification are conducted.
We can be contacted at any time at the above addresses or alternatively at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise the rights to access, correct, amend, cancel, or oppose processing, without this affecting the aforementioned unsubscribe procedure regarding commercial communications sent by electronic means.
In the event that you provide personal data of third parties, you must inform them and obtain their consent for the processing of their data in compliance with this policy and current legislation.
The personal data requested are necessary for the execution of the contract, as well as to allow Original Race SRL to fulfil its obligations and to achieve the aims mentioned above. These data include: name, surname, address and contact numbers, and credit/debit card details if Products/Services are purchased on our Website.
Original Race SRL hereby informs you that the computer systems and software procedures involved in the use of the Website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols. Such data include but are not limited to: IP address, computer domain names, URI notation addresses, time of requests, methods used to submit requests to the server, numerical codes, and other parameters regarding the operating system and IT environment. These may be associated with identified parties and are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and check its correct operation, and the data are deleted immediately after processing. This class of data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any cyber crimes
In addition, Original Race SRL also informs you that so-called "cookies" are blocks of information sent by a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then retransmitted back from the client to the server (without undergoing changes) each time the client accesses the same portion of the same domain, so that the website has a record of your access history.
The subjects to whom personal data refer have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data at any time, and to be informed of their content and origin. They may verify their accuracy, request amendment, updating, correction, or cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, block unlawful processing, and, for legitimate motives, oppose said processing.
Information about Cookies
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually a browser), where they are saved to be retransmitted to the same sites on the same user’s next visit. When browsing a website, the user’s terminal may also receive cookies sent by other sites or web servers (so-called “third-party cookies”) which may contain elements (for example images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) present on the site that the user is visiting.
Using cookies, the server sends information that is re-accessed and updated every time the user returns to the site. The website can therefore automatically adapt to the user, improving the browsing experience. Cookies also provide the website owner with anonymous information on user browsing habits, including for the obtaining of statistics on website use and to improve the browsing experience. Information gathered from cookies may also be used to construct a “profile” of preferences demonstrated by the user during browsing, in order to personalise the promotional messages shown.
Types of cookies
According to the legislation on the protection of personal data, cookies can be divided into “technical” cookies, for uses not requiring the consent of the user, and “profiling” cookies, for promotional purposes, for which consent of the user must be obtained.
This type of cookie can be further subdivided into:
Session/browsing cookies. These cookies are fundamental for browsing a site and making full use of its features, for example maintaining a session and accessing reserved areas. They are strictly necessary, and without them it would be impossible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information for commercial purposes.
Analytics cookies. These cookies gather and analyse information on site usage from its visitors (pages visited, number of times accessed, time spent on the site, etc.) to optimise site management. These cookies do not gather information that can be used to identify the user in any way.
Functional cookies. These allow for user-customised browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example language) in order to provide a better browsing experience. The information gathered by this type of cookie is anonymous.
The website functions best if technical cookies are enabled; it is nevertheless possible to refuse consent for the use of these cookies on your computer by modifying your browser settings as described below. It should be kept in mind that if cookies are disabled, some features of the site may become unavailable.
Information relating to the user may be gathered by cookies in order to send the user commercial messages in line with their preferences demonstrated during web browsing (their profile).
Due to the impact of these profiling techniques on the user’s privacy, the user’s consent must first be obtained (art. 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003).
While browsing the website, cookies may be installed from other websites, accessible via the website but managed by other entities (third parties). In that case the owner of the Website acts only as a technical intermediary between the user and those other sites.
Disabling and deleting cookies
Web browsers can be configured by the user to either delete cookies or block the installation of cookies entirely on the electronic device in use.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Internet Options” then click on the “Privacy” tab;
- 2. To activate cookies, privacy settings must be set to “Medium” or lower;
- 1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”;
- 2. Select the “Privacy” icon;
- 3. Click “Cookies”, then select or deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept cookies from third parties”;
- 1. Click on the Chrome menu icon;
- 2. Select “Settings”;
- 3. At the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced options”;
- 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”;
5. Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select “Allow local data storage” (recommended);
- To disable cookies, select “Prevent sites from storing data”;
- 6. Click “Finish” to save settings.
- 1. Click on the “Cog” icon in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”;
- 2. Click on “Protection” and select or deselect the option “Block third-party and advertising cookies”;
- 3. Click “Save”.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, you can visit sites dedicated to the subject, like www.youronlinechoices.com.
Cookies used on this website
- The website uses:
- Technical cookies
- Session/browsing cookies
- Technical cookies
- Functional cookies
- Profiling cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Google (plus, analytics):
- Note: in the absence of different settings on your browser, by continuing to browse you consent to the use of these cookies. This consent will be recorded in a technical cookie stored for one year.
The site www.originalrace.com is an e-commerce site managed by the company Ventis srl (with registered office in Milan, Via Esterle No. 9, C.F and P.I 06853120969, R.E.A .: MI-1919156).
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
For the conclusion of the purchase of one or more products on www.originalrace.com it is necessary to This procedure is managed by 128-bit SSL coding technology, one of the most widely-used and effective systems in the world.
In addition, to ensure greater security in payments, our site includes several verification steps that allow you to check the transaction status of past orders. In case of abnormal use, our Customer Services office may cancel the order or request information regarding the use of your credit card.
The products featured on www.originalrace.com are the result of partnerships with leading national and international brands and are the result of careful selection.
Once payment has been made, the purchase order is taken over by Original Race SRL which will send the customer an order confirmation email received. Once the correctness of the payment and of the personal and shipping details has been verified and the availability of the ordered product is verified, Original Race SRL will consider the contract concluded and will confirm by e-mail the execution with all the relative information.
It should be noted that Original Race SRL may cancel purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees or that are incomplete or incorrect or in case of unavailability of products. In these cases, the user is informed by e-mail that the contract is not concluded.
In the case of a contract that is not concluded but which has generated a payment of the price, Original Race SRL will promptly refund the amount already anticipated by the user.
For all queries, please write to email@example.com
Shipments can only concern the territories and the Nations listed on our website. Requests for purchases from countries not included among those displayed at the time of purchase cannot be accepted by Original Race SRL.
Orders placed outside of the European Union might be subject to any taxes and customs fees valid in the destination country. These costs and the formal procedures resulting from them are to be paid to the carrier at the moment of delivery, and are the responsibility of the client/consignee.
PRICES AND CURRENCY
The official currency of the www.originalrace.com site is the Euro. Payments and all monetary transactions take place in euros. Prices and exchange rates of other currencies have only an indicative value to help the user to have a greater perception of values.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The User who has purchased the Products, has the right to withdraw from the Contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason. It is understood that the withdrawal can not be exercised if the User has used / used the Product even in a small part. The right of withdrawal must be exercised no later than the essential deadline of 10 (ten) days from receipt of the Product to the address indicated for delivery.
To proceed with the return of a product, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the product you intend to return and the order number to arrange the return of the product. Before sending the goods it is expected that you receive the special acceptance email from email@example.com and this acceptance must be printed and attached to the shipment.
Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is exercised correctly if the following conditions are met:
- the right of withdrawal must be exercised regularly within ten (10) days of receipt of the products following one of the methods indicated above;
- the products must not have been used, worn or washed;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal which is an integral part of the good;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging including packaging (if you want to make a kit, you must return all the items that compose it);
- returned products must be delivered to the forwarder within fourteen (10) days from when you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products must not be damaged.
Return method of products
The right of return does NOT apply to products belonging to the "Food" category
The costs of returning products for goods belonging to the "Fashion" category are borne by Original Race SRL, if the above conditions are met.
The costs of returning products for goods belonging to the "Design" category are charged to the customer who, to make the return:
- may indicate a courier of his choice: in this case the return costs are paid directly by the Customer to the Courier.
- can agree with Original Race SRL the courier for the withdrawal, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the day and a time frame of 3 hours to make the withdrawal. In this case the cost of the withdrawal made with the courier indicated by Original Race SRL will be deducted from the refund made to the customer at the time of return of the product.
Original Race SRL does not accept damaged returns, but kept in excellent condition, kept with the use of normal diligence. The User must insert a copy of the delivery document and the purchase receipt into the packaging box. In any case, the return must be agreed exclusively with the customer service by writing to email@example.com.
Return times and methods
After Original Race SRL has received the return request and checked that all the requirements have been met, the customer will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance / payment / replacement of the return. Original Race SRL, reimburses any sums already collected for the purchase of products within 15 (fifteen) days. The actual time for the crediting of the amounts paid for the purchase of the products depends on the payment methods used.
Do not conform products
To make a return for Products that do not comply with the order, the User must follow the procedure above.
It is understood that if the product delivered by Original Race SRL is damaged or does not comply with the specifications, the shipping costs would be borne by Original Race SRL.
Please note: in any case, the return must be agreed exclusively with the customer service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of lack of conformity and timely submission of the complaint in the ways, forms and terms referred to in the previous Rights and Obligations of the User, the User will be entitled to obtain a compliant replacement Product (where available) or, alternatively, the price refund.
If the User decides to request the replacement of the Product with another conform, Original Race SRL will check the availability of the replacement Product and, in case of unavailability, will re-credit the User the full amount in addition to the shipping costs.
The replacement of the non-conforming product is in no way guaranteed, depending on the availability of the same.